The next annual CIP4 general meeting will be held at the Copenhagen Interop on Wednesday March 27.
Remote participation will be available. More details soon.
There will be a face to face technical workgroup meeting at the Heidelberg Shinagawa site: https://goo.gl/maps/uyDVnHxFbYC2
This is a follow-up of the IGAS JTWG meeting on July 31st.
I hope to see many of you again in Shinagawa!
Note that the times are guesses – we willput in a 15 minute break in the middle to clear our heads.
14:00 – Arrive and Introduce participants
14:15 – Requirements of JDF/XJDF from Japan
14:30 – Report from the Boulder Interop
- Status XJDF
- Status JDF
- Status PrintTalk
- Next versions (time line)
15:00 – ICS Status
- Print Procurement (XJDF/PrintTalk)
- Quality Control (XJDF/XJMF/PrintTalk)
16:00 – Digital Finishing in IDP
- XJDF translation of best practice complex example
- Discussion of a pipe ICS for near-line communication
16:45 Next steps and adjourn